A service as traditional or customized
as you like
Many families find significant comfort in a traditional funeral service complete with a public visitation, church or chapel funeral service, procession to the cemetery led by a hearse and a graveside ceremony. Oakcrest Funeral Services has always, and will always, be ready to care for families wanting a traditional service.
We also pride ourselves as being the most flexible, creative and innovative funeral home in the area. The following are some of the unique ways we serve families. We:
- Create a beautiful video tribute for every family we serve. If necessary, photos are retouched by our professional graphic designer;
- Design and print personalized memorial folders for every family. Choose from over 75 different themes or have our graphic designer create something unique;
- Can broadcast the visitation and church service via Skype for family members unable to physically attend;
- Can skip the traditional hearse and use a horse-drawn funeral carriage, hay wagon, semi-truck, tractor or a special car to lead the procession to the cemetery; and,
- Can add special touches such as a dove release, balloon release and bagpipes to the graveside ceremony.